NEW STUDENTS: ONLINE APPLICATIONS
WELCOME to the online application website of Central Johannesburg TVET College.
YOU ARE CONSIDERED AS A NEW STUDENT IF:
- You are applying for the first time at Central Johannesburg TVET College
- You were not enrolled for any course at Central Johannesburg TVET College before
- You did not have a CJC Student Number at any previous year.
THERE ARE TWO IMPORTANT PROCESSES TO COMPLETE WHEN APPLYING FOR A COURSE AT OUR COLLEGE:
To complete the online application process for new students, click here:
To complete a Pre-Registration Placement Screening Assessment, click here:
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR NEW STUDENTS:
You must have a valid email address.
Scan and upload your documents
During the application process you will be requested to upload copies of the following documents:
• A certified copy of your ID
• Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA approved foreign qualification
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
Note: Please scan all of the above documents on a memory stick or your computer before you start with the application process.